Calling all BMW Motorrad GS riders, it’s time to prove your undying passion for adventure. With the GS Trophy 2020 Singapore Qualifier, the search for Singapore’s best riders to compete on the international stage has come.
So be ready to battle fellow riders over a course of challenging obstacles designed to thrill and send your skills into overdrive. Most of all, rise above all to take home the much-coveted BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy 2020 in New Zealand.
INFORMATION ON GS TROPHY 2020 SINGAPORE QUALIFIER:
● Singapore’s qualifiers consists of 2 rounds – August 2019
● Best of 3-men team will represent Singapore in the Southeast Asia Qualifying Rounds in September 2019
● Compete to be one of Southeast Asia’s representatives
Date: August 17-18, 2019
Venue: Ulu Choh Dirt Park, Jalan Pontian Lama, 81500, Johor, Malaysia
Registration Fee: $150 (strictly no refunds)
To qualify, please use the checklist below:
• Hold a valid riding license
• Must be the owner of a Singapore registered motorcycle
• Only BMW GS models are allowed to take part
• Riding and safety gear are mandatory
• Must NOT hold a motorcycle racing license
We are looking for 3 qualified riders to represent Singapore in the S.E.A qualifiers. Selection will be held over 2 consecutive days. Participants are required to make their own transport and accommodation arrangements for these 2 days. More details will be given closer to the date.
Registrations are now closed.